Client Service Specialist - Paramus, NJ
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Position Type: Regular Your Opportunity The Client Service
Specialist provides excellent service, operation and sales support
to the Branch staff and our clients. Serves as the initial point of
contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in
or call-in clients with any service-related issues as well as
account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations.
Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and
colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish
organizational goals. What you are good at
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative
functions of the branch.
- Work with Branch Manager and Financial Consultants to
communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Financial
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of
client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation
with back office partners.
- Adheres to all compliance/risk procedures and follows corporate
and industry protocols.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and
oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound
judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone,
cases, and chat What you have
- Education Level required: 2 Year College Degree or Equivalent
- Education Level preferred: 4 Year College Degree
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word,
Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment in line with TD Ameritrade--s
policies and procedures when managing relationships
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent
organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all
- Understanding of financial services industry operations
- Series 7 and 63 required or willingness to obtain within 90
days of hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of
civilian requirements. Why work for us? Own Your Tomorrow embodies
everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite
their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play
a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry,
creating a better, more modern way to build and manage
wealth.Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to
empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and
flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at
work and at home--today and in the future. Explore further .Schwab
is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where
everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law.
Please click here to see the policy. Schwab is an affirmative
action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic
minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the
workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable
accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources
at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People
Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all
protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Yonkers , Client Service Specialist - Paramus, NJ, Other , Montvale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!