Program Coordinator - Dayspring
Company: Westhab, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM COORDINATOR (Dayspring Commons)
DIVISION: SUPPORTIVE HOUSING SERVICES
LOCATION: YONKERS, NY (Nodine Hill)
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR - SUPPORTIVE HOUSING SERVICES
The Coordinator will oversee the day to day operation of services
at Dayspring Commons Apartment Building which consists of 62 low
income units, that include 37 units for previously homeless
individuals with severe mental illness. The Coordinator will need
to work collaboratively with other on-site staff from other
departments to facilitate effective methods of problem solving and
the alignment of strategies. Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with the Facilities and Security staff to ensure
all apartments operate safely, comfortably, in compliance with
state and county regulations and policies.
- Meets regularly with director, service staff, security staff,
property management staff and clients to ensure quality assurance
of services and compliance.
- Screens referrals and reviews supporting documentation for all
supportive housing potential clients.
- Manages intake and develops a comprehensive assessment for all
- Develops systems to guarantee the quality and efficiency of
- Ensures that staff appropriately identifies the needs of the
clients, provide appropriate referrals and ensures case manager
follow up with resources to promote the program participant's
successful achievement of the service plan goals.
- Ensures that all assessments, service plans and interactions
with the clients are appropriately documented.
- Reviews all required case management documentation and any data
collection tool in use.
- Intervenes or ensures that other staff intervenes effective
with clients in crisis situations, while remaining respectful of
the client's concerns.
- Responsible for the supervision of service staff. Observes
program participants and staff interactions and incorporates
observations and feedback into supervision sessions with
- Identifies potential areas for growth in case management staff
and provides coaching and training to the staff as needed to
improve on potential areas.
- Provides on-going staff education and counseling regarding
clear, concise and professional interventions consistent with the
Agency's policies and procedures and evidence-based practices.
- Responsible for building collaboration and networking with
community service providers.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Westhab, Inc., Yonkers , Program Coordinator - Dayspring, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!