Company: Rising Ground
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewThe Unaccompanied Children Program provides long term
and transitional residential care and other supportive services to
Unaccompanied Children (UC) who are under legal custody of the
Federal Government. Working in collaboration with the federal
Office of Refugee Resettlement, ORR, our program provides a safe
and nurturing environment for youth in a Basic Sheller program, and
the Therapeutic Group Home programs located at our licensed
residential facility in Yonkers, NY as well as a Transitional
Foster Care program and the Long Term Foster Care Program located
in foster homes in the Bronx, Queens and Westchester. In all
programs, we provide therapeutic and educational services and other
supports that youth need to achieve success through an array of
strength-based and targeted interventions as well as link them with
family members and/or other sponsors in the United States so they
are able to move forward with their lives and thrive. The Lead
Clinician oversees the Clinical services of the UC program while
carrying a small case load, when at capacity.Responsibilities
- Oversees all clinical services provided within the program,
supervising the clinicians of the program while carrying a small
- Provides individual and group therapy.
- Guide the clinician in completing Individual Crisis Management
Plans, Behavioral Plans and Safety plans as needed.
- Conducts comprehensive assessments using standardized measures
as per standards set forth by Office of Refugee Resettlement
- Provides crisis management and ongoing therapeutic
- Maintains regular communication with and coordination of
services with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Participates in treatment team meetings and other meetings
pertaining to the needs of the youth on their caseload.
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner, ensuring that the
clinical records meet the requirements of standards set by ORR.
Prepares for audits accordingly.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive and protected
information according to HIPAA standards. ----- Ensures that SIR is
thorough and are submitted on a timely manner according to ORR
- Conducts self in a professional and courteous manner at all
- Demonstrates teamwork by assuming expected role on the team and
maintaining collaborative relations with other members.
- Demonstrates commitment to departmental and organizational
goals. ----- Assumption of other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Master's Degree in MH and or Clinical field is a must;
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a must.
- Experience working with traumatized/exploited children and
children with behavioral problems is a plus.
- TF-CBT experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational/communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required.
Keywords: Rising Ground, Yonkers , Lead Clinician, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!