Dialysis Home Program Nurse (RN) - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Dialysis Clinic
Posted on: May 11, 2022
A $10,000 Sign On Bonus Is Available.
Did you know that some of the industry's most talented and caring
registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI
achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large
dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our
Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients'
lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of
Our mission is "the care of the patient is our reason for
existence." What's yours?
The Dialysis Home Program Registered Nurse (RN) educates and cares
for our home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients,
following up with them on a regular basis. The Dialysis Home Hemo
RN also assists in the ongoing development of the local home
* Assists in the examination and evaluation of patient candidates
so that appropriate PD or Home Hemodialysis treatment and other
services can be arranged.
* Train patients and family who have chosen peritoneal dialysis as
their treatment modality.
* Provides counseling and emotional support.
* Check dialysis equipment and ensure it is operating properly,
make adjustments, or have them made by maintenance personnel.
* Teach the patients proper care between dialysis to avoid
infections, and instruct patients on matters of diet.
* Keep comprehensive records of the schedule and type of treatment
and changes in the condition of the patient.
* Check in with the patient at least monthly by phone or during
* Obtain routine laboratory work to include routine adequacy
* Make surveillance of the patient's home adaption, including
provisions for visits to the home.
* Ensure the patient is provided consultation with a Social Worker
* A degree from an accredited Nursing Program is required.
* A Registered Nurse with a current license for the applicable
* At least 12 months clinical experience.
* Must have at least 3-6 months experience in Peritoneal Dialysis
or Home Hemodialysis Nursing.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Yonkers , Dialysis Home Program Nurse (RN) - $10,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!