Salon Hair Stylist
Posted on: May 13, 2022
A Day in the Life of a Hair Stylist:You'll be able to express
your creativity and passion for people along with providing the
ultimate client experience ("UCE").
- Showcase your hair cutting, coloring, styling skills and
- Work with a team of professionals to transform our client's
dream of restoring their hair and changing their lives. What You'll
- Current active cosmetology license in the state in which you
- Skilled at analyzing, consulting and educating clients
regarding hair care and hair care products.
- Persuasive selling techniques to educate and encourage
- Honest and ethical to preserve strong client and team
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with a passion and devotion
for your art.
- Works independently and adapts well to change and business
- Willing to continuously improve and an eagerness to learn new
skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and
Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays. Receive the
best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancementHairClub is
an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating an inclusive
work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique
experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each
employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster an
environment where our employees feel respected, valued and
empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us
promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
Keywords: Hairclub, Yonkers , Salon Hair Stylist, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!