Senior Data Privacy Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Senior Product Compliance Manager role will support the
Acxiom Data Acquisition & Partnering Team (ADAPT) as the lead
partner compliance manager, primarily responsible for managing the
privacy and compliance program for data licensing and data
**What you will do:**
- Assess existing and potential data sources to determine
compliance with contracts, laws and regulations, corporate
policies, and self-regulatory program requirements. The focus of
these assessments is primarily on the data source's collection,
use, and transfer of consumer information to Acxiom for use in
Acxiom's products and services.
- Prepare documents, data flows, and other materials related to new
data sourcing activities for Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs).
- Obtain necessary approvals (typically through PIAs) from Legal,
Privacy, Security, and various business and engineering groups for
new data sourcing activities.
- Serve as a liaison between the ADAPT, Legal, Privacy, and
- Work with various business units to develop business and
technology solutions to ensure products and services meet corporate
privacy and compliance requirements.
- Assess and advise on the mitigation of data risks in new products
- Assist with privacy and compliance reviews and audits.
- Conduct annual privacy and compliance assessments of data
- Stay abreast of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements,
guidelines, and industry developments relating to privacy,
security, and data governance. Provide analysis of impacts to key
- Conduct research and produce position papers and related
materials related to proposed business activities.
**What you will need:**
- Attention to detail.
- Experience completing critical analysis, review and editing
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong
working relationships with the business and key stakeholders
- Skill in ensuring compliance while enabling new commercial
opportunities and continuously improving privacy practices.
- An understanding of privacy and data governance as it relates to
**What will set you a part:**
- Previous legal or compliance experience.
- CIPP/US, CIPP/T, or other recognized consumer privacy and data
- Experience or formal education relating to technology or computer
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor or master's degree in
business, engineering, computer science, or law.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Yonkers , Senior Data Privacy Specialist (Remote), Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!