Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Adecco Professional, Finance, and Insurance has an opening for a
Bookkeeper with a leading client of ours in Hawthorne, NY. This is
a temp to perm role for someone who is experienced in working in
accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Print out two bank activity reports
- Check emails and print out any EFT reports or invoices
received. Respond to emails. Process return to vendor transactions,
- Fill out supplier applications, as needed.
- Process new customer credit inquires, as needed.
- Open mail and sort.
- Deposit checks, as needed.
- Process wire transfers, as needed.
- Accounts Receivable, post incoming EFT deposits and checks to
EPDS, retrieve invoices from customer A/R files and match up to
- Accounts Payable, file daily receiving tickets in folder, file
supplier invoices in folder, process check in advance as
- Retrieve supplier invoices, select payments from EPDS and print
checks POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, on site 5 days/week, hour for lunch
- Background check and drug screen
- Comfortable learning and training for extended period of time
with current bookkeeper till her retirement in late 2022 Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Yonkers , Bookkeeper, Other , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!