School Working Supervisor
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
School Working SupervisorUS-NJ-EnglewoodRequisition ID:
253OverviewHealthcare Services Group, d/b/a Campus Services Group
is required to comply with the National Labor Relations Act.
Therefore, we will recruit and refer any and all applicants without
regard to their involvement with, membership in, or allegiance to
any union. We acknowledge the right of employees to form, join, or
assist unions of their own choosing, or to refrain from such
activities. Campus Services Group continually seeks out motivated
and professional leaders to join our team. Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company
has facilities. Campus Services Group is actively seeking a School
Assistant EVS Manager in your area! Have a passion to serve in the
community? Join our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- The Assistant Account manager is able to perform and often
performs the job assignments of the day porter, custodian, and
floor technician (see related job descriptions) and, as such, is
able to operate a variety of industrial cleaning equipment.
- The Assistant Manager performs and leads small groups of
subordinates in cleaning activities on varying shifts as
- In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager
assumes the responsibility of and manages and supervises the
environmental services care staff at a single campus according to
policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Assistant Manager must conduct themself in a professional
manner and insure their subordinates do the same.
- The Assistant Manager consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a school or
healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing
situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and
floor care program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Yonkers , School Working Supervisor, Other , Englewood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!