Systems Integration Representative
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and
organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon
ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of
critical commercial environments, retail location, educational
campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across
the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety
systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and
technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by
excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that
our people are the difference - for our organization, the customers
we serve and the communities we protect. When you're a part of ADT
Commercial, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of that
difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national
presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services,
our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth.
For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on
LinkedIn and Facebook.
This position is responsible for:
- Selling the company's solutions including products, labor and
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for the
systems installation business.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Building long-term relationships with the contractors within
the assigned area of focus.
- Following construction bidding to ensure all applicable
projects are addressed utilizing the company tools (Dodge reports,
Dashboards, SFDC, etc.)
- Creating new market share by selling a broad range of products
and services to new customers.
- Utilizing approved marketing materials to demonstrate sales
presentations and proposals to prospective customers; assuring that
the customers understand the value proposition and positive
advantages of ADT's products and services over those of the
- Following up with prospects and bids in a timely manner.
- Independently establishing call plans and customer follow-up
strategies and tactics; consistently applying time and territory
- Through in-house training, networking, and research, maintain
an in-depth knowledge of ADT's complete line of products/services
and customers' needs.
- Conducting post installation follow-up by contacting the
customers, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer
satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines,
construction sites, and customers' facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, or three
(3) to five (5) years of professional experience in high volume
sales and a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a
successful sales representative.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded sales performance for
the past three (3) to five (5) years.
- Must demonstrate professional knowledge with an in depth
understanding of all or most of the following systems: fire
alarm/life-safety, intrusion alarm, access control, video
surveillance, nurse-call, plus low voltage systems in general,
installation, testing, inspection and maintenance.
- Keen understanding of the construction contracting
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer
relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer
confidence in ADT Security Services.
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and
- Must have a technical aptitude and an understanding of drawings
- Exceptional customer service, thoroughness and
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and prospecting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the
ability to present to senior level executives within the customer
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Must be able to clear a drug screening.
Preferred Qualifications:(Skills and Certifications):
- NICET Level II or above certified in fire alarm systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Yonkers , Systems Integration Representative, Other , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!