Pediatric LTC Nurse (RN)
Company: Tandym Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
A Westchester County-based health services organization is
currently seeking a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) for a great
opportunity with their Pediatric LTC team. Responsibilities: The
Pediatric LTC Nurse (RN) -will:
- Perform treatments and special care as required
- Administer medication and immunization as ordered.
- Confer with Physician or other health team members regarding
patient care management.
- Assist the Physician in performing physical examinations and
- Evaluate the effects of prescribed treatment including
orthotics and report same to appropriate disciplines.
- Observe, report and record abnormal vital signs, seizures
activity, other disease manifestations and other clinically
- Implement plan of care as outlines in the resident's
Interdisciplinary Care Plan including positioning, play, feeding
techniques, behavior modifications plan etc.
- Educate residents and families with regard to their treatment
- Document interventions and teaching outcomes accurately and
- Maintain a safe therapeutic resident care environment
- Review medication administration records for completeness at
end of shift
- Ensure that the unit is kept clean free from clutter and that
the supply room door is kept locked; request the supervisor's
intervention as necessary to achieve this.
- Perform other duties Qualifications:
- 1+ year of Nursing experience
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing program
- NYS Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current BCLS certification
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized Desired Skills:
- 1+ -year of Clinical experience in a Pediatric and/or
Adolescent Chronic / Rehabilitative Care facility
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Nursing
Keywords: Tandym Group, Yonkers , Pediatric LTC Nurse (RN), Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!