See Why Advanced Practice Providers Are Choosing Westchester County, NY.
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Pediatric-Emergency Medicine opening in Valhalla, New York. This
and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Where Urban and Suburban Meet – 30 minutes to NYC!
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Caregivers
**Acute Care experience required**
Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, Valhalla, NY
- Adjoined to Westchester Medical Center, a 630 bed tertiary care
- 130 bed regional ACS Level I, teaching and pediatric trauma and
pediatric burn center
- 24/7 in house PICU and Pediatric Hospitalists
- 23K annual PED volume, 20 Peds beds, 18 Bed PICU, 48 bed
- Pediatric residents staff PEM 24/7
- APC - 12 hour shifts
- EMR: EDIMS, Transitioning to CERNER – 2020
- 24/7 medevac
- Advanced Imaging Center
- On site aquarium, mini golf course, world's largest doll house
and much more
Where in the world is Valhalla, NY?
Valhalla is nestled in beautiful Westchester County complimented by
excellent schools. Just minutes away from Westchester County
Airport, the Scenic Hudson River and the beautiful shores of the
Long Island Sound. Westchester County offers boating, hiking,
museums, Playland Amusement Park, top notch restaurants or see a
show at the Westchester Broadway Dinner Theatre just next door!
Could this be your next career move?
Call me for more details and be sure to ask about our generous
Joseph Carricato: /
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric critical care medicine jobs,
pediatric cardiac care jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs,
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Yonkers , See Why Advanced Practice Providers Are Choosing Westchester County, NY., Other , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!