Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Accounting Assistant (AP & AR)
Our client, based in Yonkers, NY is a non-profit organization,
seeking a bright, motivated, and eager individual to join their
Accounting group. The Accounting Assistant is responsible for A/P,
A/R, payroll, and assisting the Director of Finance and
Administration. This position is also responsible for managing
administrative and logistical activities. The ideal candidate will
have an administrative background, strong organizational and
financial/accounting skills, and experience managing projects.
What is the client looking for?
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus experience or extensive work
experience in office environment.
- Strong computer literacy, and must be highly proficient in
- At least 3 years of experience with AP/AR accounting and data
entry, preferably in QuickBooks, Excel and GiftWorks.
- At least 3 years of experience working third-party system for
data entry, maintaining and processing payroll.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication
- Superior administrative and organizational skills with keen
attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and under deadline,
manage time efficiently, troubleshoot, prioritize, multi-task, and
respond to rapidly changing priorities.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 with benefits. The benefits
package includes: health insurance, vision, dental, paid time off,
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Yonkers , Accounting Assistant, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!