Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of
high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the
expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician
team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients
and patients. Duties will include:
* Maintaining medical records.
* Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
* Filling prescriptions.
* Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
* Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for
boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and
people is matched with a commitment to your professional
* You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload,
employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into
the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded
* You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new
techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such
as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Yonkers , Veterinary Assistant, Other , Closter, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!