Sr Product Designer [Remote]
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the
freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability
of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our
revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on
Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it
through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces
that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent
to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the
network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works -
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST -
Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $125 - $150/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
What you'll be working on
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Our client's team is
right for you. Their mission is to remove the headaches from travel
by providing the most relevant and up-to-date booking details and
helping to prevent and smooth out bad experiences. All so travelers
can focus on enjoying their trip.
Problem Definition and Product Strategy:
- You will facilitate the gathering and synthesizing of diverse
insights in ambiguous problem spaces.
- You will influence strategy for a project or product area by
articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable
- You will define customer experience success metrics for a
project or product area.
Communication and Presentation:
- You will consistently create clear and compelling materials and
narratives explaining design rationale to team and stakeholders
using customer, business, or competitive insights.
- You will actively seek diverse feedback on design work and
anticipate feedback to address it proactively.
- You will tailor communications (content focus, style, format,
etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
- You will apply and adapt design and research processes to fit
the needs of a project.
- You will develop empathy and insights about customers based on
data and insights from research and other customer data
- You will clearly communicate customer-centric goals when
Ideation and Visualization:
- You will explore diverse, novel perspectives and design
directions by default, and evaluate concepts using appropriate
methods to determine the strongest.
- You will confidently facilitate idea generation with
- You will demonstrate mastery of common visual and interaction
design principles and practice, and create appropriate sketches,
wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal
- You will bring together different stakeholders with varied
perspectives to identify opportunities to align goals and increase
efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- You will actively contribute to design system growth based on
- You will make decisions that clarify relationships between
patterns and experiences and support future flexibility.
Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience; Human-Computer Interaction,
User Experience, or related Design field or relevant experience is
Strong in 2 core skills, capable in 2 others including
Interaction/visual design, Information architecture, User research,
Facilitation, Prototyping, UX writing, and Motion design.
Lodging or travel experience is a plus.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview
with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the
project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for
both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a
profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates
working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who
has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is
well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a
diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Braintrust, Yonkers , Sr Product Designer [Remote], Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!