Embedded IT/Security Tech Level II
Company: Unlimited Technology Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Unlimited Technology is a fast-growing managed service, cyber
and physical security provider with offices throughout the eastern
US. We are a dedicated company delivering cutting edge technology
solutions to meet our customers' needs. We offer controlled and
monitored access solutions, scale-able cyber security analysis and
support, critical life safety systems as well as managed desktop
and network security services.We are a dynamic company with a
work-hard, play hard attitude that offers competitive compensation
and benefits and opportunities to learn and work with
ground-breaking technology and premier clients. Our team has a wide
range of talent and experience and are recognized leaders in the
physical and IT security, cyber, and managed services
industries.Job Description:The Embedded Technician is responsible
for managing all aspects of access control and CCTV products and
systems installed at client sites. The Service Technician must be
able to independently install, program, troubleshoot and perform
maintenance on electronic devices, power supplies and all network
components. S/He will need communicate effectively with the Field
Supervisor and present a knowledgeable and engaging image to
customers.The Embedded Technician must be a self-starter who can
make sound decisions that are in the best interest of the project,
the customer, and Unlimited Technology. Further, the Embedded
Technician must be able to learn UTI's device monitoring/management
methodologies. S/He must have excellent communication skills, both
verbal and written, and be able to work closely with subcontractors
and customers. This position requires a valid driver's license
(company vehicle provided) and passing pre-employment drug and
background checks.Duties and ResponsibilitiesAs an Embedded
Technician, the successful candidate will need to be hard-working,
detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work independently to
maintain security hardware in the client's and Unlimited
Technology's best interests.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, badge files and storage are a
- Must possess programming skills associated with the UTI product
- Program, on a wide range of Access Control products and
- Must be able to identify and resolve issues that would have a
negative impact on job productivity.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork relating to job
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment always.
- Communicate all activity to the job Project Manager or Field
Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe driving record and report any incidents or near
misses to management immediately.
- Attend any product or safety training that is required.
- Must be comfortable working in a correctional facility
- Must be able to pass extensive background checks.Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of field installation experience in the
- Certifications in Software House and Victor required.
- Certifications in American Dynamics, Bosch and / or other CCTV
products a plus
- Experience troubleshooting network switches.
- Experienced in reading and comprehending engineered
- Experienced in the marking up, or "red lining" of drawings post
- Proficient in the use of a computer, with MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the
ability to work well and interact with other UTI employees as well
as UTI customers.
- Strong work ethic and teamwork; "can do" attitude and desire to
provide best service. Strong interpersonal and communicative
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision; must
be a self-starter and quick learnerBenefits
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) w/company match
- Paid Holidays
- Sick DaysWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability,
Veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state,
or local laws.Pay: $38.00 - $45.00 per hour
Keywords: Unlimited Technology Inc., Yonkers , Embedded IT/Security Tech Level II, Other , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!