Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Company: Northern Riverview Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistants We have increased our pay
rates!! Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is actively seeking
CNA's for our 180 bed Skilled Nursing Facility. New Graduates
Welcome Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem, and Weekend shifts
available Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
provided! We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth &Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more! Duties Include:
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse,
respiration and blood pressure.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member NRV110 Location:
Haverstraw, New York About Us: Northern Riverview Healthcare Center
is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also
housesNorthern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful
facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and
long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views
of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary
approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being.
Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Northern Riverview Center, Yonkers , Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Other , Haverstraw, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!