APPLICATION ANALYST EPIC ORDERS
Company: Montefiore Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Montefiore Medical Center has redefined healthcare. Through our
multidisciplinary approach, we are able to provide access to a wide
variety of medical specialties for a full range of clinical
services, ensuring seamless, coordinated care for our patients.
This unique team approach infuses camaraderie among physicians,
nurses and other specialty care providers. Our EMR platform, Epic,
supports our collaborative, team-oriented environment, which has
contributed to our becoming one of the nation's premier healthcare
systems. Our elite Epic team takes pride in having completed our
initial Epic implementation fully half a year ahead of
We are excited to announce that we are implementing Epic for
clinical and patient financial activity as well as consolidating
ancillary core systems at Montefiore Nyack Hospital, Montefiore New
Rochelle Hospital, White Plains Hospital, Burke Rehabilitation
Hospital, and Montefiore St. Luke s Cornwall. This project supports
Montefiore Health System s strategic initiative to more closely
integrate members and provide more advanced and better-coordinated
care to patients in the region.
As part of this expansion, our Orders team is seeking an
* Install new applications, new components, and upgrade existing
applications. Configure application settings and validate
configurations performed by Application Analysts.
* Define go-live and rollout support schedule. Assist in the
coordination of field support activities. Provide go-live and
* Support users on new applications, modules, and
* Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work
with the appropriate Montefiore IT associate or the vendor to
coordinate the modification.
* Resolve critical issues independently as necessary. Forward
issues to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the
vendor if required.
* Determine how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best
meet the needs of the users.
* Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
* Interpret end user requirements, by fully discussing potential
options, and help client move towards optimal solution.
* Utilize extensive knowledge of the system to reveal potential
issues related to user requests.
* Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the
* Create system specifications from user requirements.
* Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any
* Document all outcomes of testing. Review Application Analyst s
test plans and documented outcomes for consistency and
* Design database queries and create reports utilizing a
* Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
EpicCare Inpatient Procedure Orders and Order Transmittal
certifications are required.
* Application/System implementation, troubleshooting, testing, and
* Full life cycle of implementation with go-live support
* Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Knowledge of clinical area or business area to be supported.
* Programming or other technical skills beneficial.
* Experience dealing with end users.
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and rapport-building
* Presentation skills.
* User and vendor interaction.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non
Union Campus: YONKERS Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address:
3 Odell Plaza, Yonkers
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 120162
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore
will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge
associates in all job classifications without regard to their race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship
status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military
status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Montefiore Medical Center, Yonkers , APPLICATION ANALYST EPIC ORDERS, Professions , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!