Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About LibertyAt Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce
as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our
associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in
our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating
a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive
compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates,
including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K
with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays,
and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of
possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola
Beverages LLC. SummaryResponsible for driving and transporting
finished goods from production facility to warehousing
- Transport finished goods or raw materials between
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect
or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections, as well as verify
load and seal numbers.
- Maintain DOT time log, Bill of Lading, and other paperwork as
- Maintain vehicle, product and equipment to company
- High School - GED diploma preferred.
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tankers Endorsements.
- 2 years of driving experience with a Class A Vehicle.
- Ability to operate a 2/4 wheel dolly.
- Ability to operate all type of industrial power trucks.
- Familiar with DOT regulations.Additional InformationLiberty
Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, Yonkers , Driver, Transport, Professions , Elmsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!