Senior Financial Analyst (Valuation and Project Finance)
Company: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses
Posted on: May 9, 2022
The CEBs operate renewable energy projects across the United
States worth several billion dollars. In support of our growing
business, we are looking to add a key member to the Con Edison
Development team in Valhalla, NY. The Senior Financial Analyst will
contribute to the achievement of CED's financial and strategic
goals through the pursuit, analysis, evaluation, and execution of
project acquisitions for CED. Prepare financial analyses and
participate in both long term business and budgeting planning.
Ensure relevant project applications and agreements are filed with
appropriate governmental agencies and/or organization.
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k
plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous
time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent
Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a
- Build valuation and financial models, conduct valuation
analyses, and stress test financial models for potential
acquisitions and tax equity transactions. Identify opportunities
for improving performance of key parameters.
- Participate in transactions throughout the deal lifecycle that
include due diligence process, project applications and
- Assist in the annual budgeting process for CED projects and the
business planning process, working cross functionally as needed to
- Assist with portfolio hedging strategies.
- Support the Project Financing efforts, as well as on going
compliance and management.
- May be required to train and supervise more junior team
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business related field
including, but not limited to, economics, math, finance,
statistics, or engineering required
- 3-5 years in project finance, mergers and acquisitions
- Energy industry/renewables experience preferred
- Investment banking analyst experience preferred
- Tax equity modeling experience preferred
- Strong financial analysis and modeling
- Budgeting and long-term planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal
and external stakeholders
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal
opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice
its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship,
eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to
receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
Keywords: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Yonkers , Senior Financial Analyst (Valuation and Project Finance), Professions , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!