Human Resources Analyst
Company: ProStaff Solutions
Posted on: June 20, 2022
ProStaff Solutions is looking for a Human Resources Analyst to
work with a pharmaceutical company in Hawthorne, NY. Direct HireThe
Human Resources Analyst will participate in the execution and
planning phases of the HR Project Portfolio across various HR
sub-functions and geographies. The role is responsible for active
project management, oversight and task execution where needed,
guiding project team members and stakeholders throughout the life
cycle of active projects, and for the planning, execution and
timely completion of assigned HR projects and initiatives. This
role will ensure that effective communication, training and change
management practices are applied to all projects. Additionally,
this role is responsible for developing, preparing and presenting
HR metrics, internal and external benchmarks and management
reporting for various human resource practice areas and programs.
The Analyst will also support the Vice President, Human Resources
with limited administrative work as required. Some travel for
critical project work may be required.
- RESPONSIBILITIES:Manages/Administers multiple HR projects in
varying scope and size.
- Develops and administers, in partnership with the Vice
President, Human Resources, an HR Portfolio Roadmap which includes
deliverables, strategic alignment, total cost management,
enterprise-wide impacts and risks, assumptions and constraints,
milestones and change management, communication and training
strategy. Updates project plans, priorities and sequencing as/if
- Conducts studies, performs research, tracks trends, and
prepares appropriate reports and executive summaries.
- Works heavily with HR data repositories such as SAP, OneHR,
Success Factors and Ultipro to generate quarterly dashboards and
ad-hoc reports for internal customers both within and external to
the HR function
- Coordinates activities globally, interfacing with stakeholders
across various regions (NAM & EMEA)
- Reviews, interprets and recommends policy, process or program
- Develops and delivers process and/or program documentation,
employee communications and functional/employee training on various
human resources topics/new programs/initiatives.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EXPERIENCE:Bachelor's degree required (degree in Business or
Human Resources field preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, including project management
and administration/program management experience and understanding
of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of foundational HR data, systems, processes with
experience in a global or multi-regional context preferred
- Demonstrated experience partnering at multiple organizational
levels and across remote teams
- Good relationship management, and verbal /written communication
- Strong capabilities with core applications including MS Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, analytical, possess strong
problem-solving skills and customer service focus
- Must respect the confidential nature of Human Resources
Keywords: ProStaff Solutions, Yonkers , Human Resources Analyst, Professions , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!