Company: TD Synnex
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
We are the world's largest IT distributor, striving to lead the
next generation of technology and talent. Whether you're applying
for your first role or you're a seasoned executive, seize this
opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry
alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and
collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our
co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being
seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups
(BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today.
We're excited to meet you!
- The Field Technician provides support and maintenance services
for computer systems based on manufacturers' specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Analyzes diagnostic information and utilizes technical
expertise to diagnose and repair/replace failed components based on
manufacturer's system design specifications
- Provides technical information as needed for further diagnostic
work, project planning, etc.
- Provides some base installation services and replacement of
- Follow provided work instructions and adheres to daily
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in manufacturers' system design and
- Able to diagnose, repair and replace computer system hardware
- Able to effectively utilize associated tools, meters, adapters,
and other equipment
- Clear and proficient communication skills for interactions with
customers, technical support teams, support groups (OEM, TD) et
- 1-2 Years of relevant field tech experience
- Experience and expertise in diagnosing, replacing and testing
various computer systems and components. This includes, but not
limited to, experience with computer systems, operating systems,
cabling standards, data center equipment, networking hardware,
server platforms, universal power supplies, cable dressing and
Education & Certifications:
- Other Education / Certifications: CompTIA A+ or Network+
certification or other OEM certifications preferred. HPE
This is a field/remote position.
We are a Federal Contractor
TD SYNNEX is a federal contractor, and may be subject to the
mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order
14042. If it is determined that your role is in scope of the
federal contractor vaccine mandate, vaccination for COVID-19 may be
a prerequisite of employment, unless a medical or religious
exemption is requested and approved as a reasonable accommodation,
subject to undue business burden.
Keywords: TD Synnex, Yonkers , Field Technician, Professions , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!