Company: Liberty Coke
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Monday to Friday with 5:30 AM Start Time
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as
representative and inclusive as the communities we serve. Our
associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in
our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating
a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits packages to full-time, permanent
associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug
plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid
holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more. Discover what it means
to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
The Parts Expeditor insures accurate communication between the
field service employees and the service parts warehouse order
- The expeditor manages the order and control processes for parts
- The expeditor is responsible for recommending changes in the
min/max levels of parts inventories for the employees' van
- The expeditor manages the completion of purchase orders with
the employees they are assigned.
- This position is responsible for tracking and reporting the
accuracy and status of order fulfillment.
- The expeditors are responsible for ordering, maintaining the
min/max system in BASIS, transfers for service parts.
- 40%-Creating purchase orders for parts and placing the
- 20%-Communicating with field employees about parts
- 10%-Assisting A/P with invoice issues
- 10%-Researching parts information for field employees
- 5%-Assisting settlement with part issues involved in activity
- 5%-Assist with the distribution of parts to employees
- High School Diploma
- BASIS knowledge
- Service or Installation field experience or Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- BASIS EC knowledge
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Liberty Coke, Yonkers , Parts Expeditor, Professions , Elmsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!