Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Company: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Con Edison Clean Energy Business Solutions
The Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses ("CEB") are wholly owned
subsidiaries of Consolidated Edison, Inc. ("CEI"). The CEBs
develop, own and operate renewable energy projects and provide
energy services to wholesale, commercial and government customers
throughout the United States. The CEBs are the 2 nd largest owner
and operator of solar power plants in the United States and the 7
th largest in the world. The CEB's have annual revenue of
approximately $1 billion and assets of $6 billion.
The Financial Systems Analyst/Sr. Financial Systems Analyst
provides functional and administrative support for all financial
related applications within the Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses,
including PeopleSoft, EPBCS, Deltek, PowerPlan, Concur and other
related applications. The position acts as the system/security
administrator, liaison with the technical team and also provides
functional support when needed for all financial systems used by
the finance department and end users.
- Maintain nVision reports (layouts, scopes and report requests)
and PS/Query as needed
- Maintain application security (roles, permission lists, and
- Maintain employee data changes and workflow (for expenses and
- Maintain configuration/base tables and troubleshoot issues
related to any functional module setup (e.g., PeopleSoft, EPBCS,
- Provide support for future enhancements and upgrades.
- Provide front line support for all financial system related
- Adhoc requests for internal and external purposes as
- Support development of enhancements and new financial related
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business
administration or computer science/MIS is required. EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum three years of financial systems experience in a
- PeopleSoft version 9.2 financials with an emphasis on General
Ledger, reporting tools (nVision and PS/Query), Accounts Payable,
Asset Management, Security and Workflow.
- Financial Systems implementation and business analyst
- Familiarity with EPBCS and Deltek/Vision software preferred JOB
- Highly experienced in office computer skills, such as, Excel,
Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an in-depth attention to
details, well organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and effective
communications with all users and support staff.
- Must be able to present information verbally and in written
form in a clear and precise manner.
- Strong ability to resolve problems, either individually or by
coordinating with the financial management and technical support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal
opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice
its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship,
eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to
receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company
Keywords: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses Inc, Yonkers , Senior Financial Systems Analyst, Professions , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!