Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Coordinate demand planning activities by collaborating with
various departments throughout the organization. - Ensure delivery
and inventory support for forecasted and ongoing business.
- Review business growth opportunities from a supply stand
- Track back orders items and prioritize the delivery schedule for
- On-going project to develop system to manage open bids for
potential new business and tracking the demand for new
- Work closely with the manufacturing plants and use SAP
(enterprise management system) to create purchase orders for
controlled substance import permits required by the DEA to import
- Assist in demand planning and forecasting for over 500 SKU's
using analysis tools like Access and Excel.
- Work closely with the company's major Contract Manufacturing
Organization (CMO - Frontida).
- Contribute to the reduction in transportation costs by studying
and analyzing inventory levels vs. demand and maximizing sea
shipments over air shipments wherever possible.
- Monitor and track orders, inventory levels and delivery to plan
using dashboard in Tableau.
- Expedite, de-expedite and plan deliveries, as required to prevent
backorders or excess inventory by coordinating weekly meetings
amongst cross-functional teams.
- Identify and execute inventory reduction plans, as required which
involves determining safety stock levels for each product to
maintain adequate levels across the channel.
- Participate in and lead weekly meetings with the manufacturing
plants to fine-tune their supply plan. This involves developing
agendas, taking and distributing MOM's, following up on
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain
data by coordinating monthly S&OP and DCS meetings with the
senior management team.
- Maintain forecast and supply plans in SAP.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Intermediate MS Office (excel and power point a must, access
- Exposure to SAP and/or other relational databases and ERP
- Analytical mind with desire to solve complex problems and
multitask in competing deadline environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry with
knowledge of DEA
- Prior exposure to SC a plus but will train the right
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Hawthorne, NY 10532: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
* Supply chain: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc., Yonkers , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Hawthorne, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!