Maintenance Supervisor II (Grant Park Apartments)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
WinnCompanies is looking for an adaptable and motivated
Maintenance Supervisor II to join our team at Grant Park
Apartments, a 56-unit affordable housing community located in
In this role, you will oversee the maintenance operations of the
property. You will supervise maintenance staff at the property and
perform maintenance functions. Your work will ensure that the
physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and
Please note that the pay range for this position is $30.00 to
$34.00 per hour, depending on experience. This opportunity offers a
regular business hours schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5pm
with occasional on-call weekends.
- Lead and manage a maintenance staff at the property on a
day-to-day basis and perform as working supervisor when not
- Assist in hiring, developing, training, and holding staff
accountable to operating standards.
- Conduct and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Responsible for preparing work schedules for maintenance staff
and vendors to complete service requests, maintain the preventive
maintenance program, and maintain overall curb appeal.
- Complete monthly building and unit inspections to ensure
property is maintained to operating standards.
- Review third party property inspections to resolve maintenance
- Maintain working knowledge of all maintenance programs and
capital improvement projects.
- Solicit bids from contractors with approval from the Property
Manager and Regional Maintenance Manager.
- Participate in on-call activity during off-hours and
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance, and
- CAMT certification.
- Experience with various computer systems, including Microsoft
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding supervisory skills.
- Availability for on-call activity during off hours for urgent
- Ability to adapt successfully to changing situations and
environments. Preferred Qualifications
- Vocational or technical training.
- HVAC, asbestos, or lead-based paint certifications.
$30 - $34 an hour
Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA
employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of
service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic
Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships,
equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to
earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance
Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home
Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected
hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
A job you can be proud of: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized
leader in apartment community management and development. Our team
members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve
and making a positive difference in their lives.
A job that challenges you: Our employees are responsible for our
growth and success, and we challenge our team members to always be
their best in our fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding workplace.
A job you can learn from: We offer multi-faceted leadership and
learning opportunities to support our team members' career growth
and professional development.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation, diversity and
mutual respect. Through our recognition and rewards programs, we're
committed to celebrating and uplifting our team members.
WinnCompanies is a mission-driven, national business focused on
building and operating top quality affordable housing communities
for individuals and families of all incomes, including members of
the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. Our people are the source
of our success - 4,000 team members working together to create the
best possible living communities in 24 states, Washington, D.C.,
and Puerto Rico.
Whether your skills are in operations, maintenance, leasing,
compliance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting or finance, there's a
role for you at WinnCompanies. Your passion for excellence can help
us make a positive impact in the lives of real people every
If you are a California Resident, please see our Notice of
Current Winn employees should apply through this internal
Keywords: WinnCompanies, Yonkers , Maintenance Supervisor II (Grant Park Apartments), Professions , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!