Member Services Representative
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Description*In order to be considered as a candidate for
this position, it is required you complete the 2nd step
application. Upon clicking 'Submit Application', you will be
directed to this 2nd step'*Job SummaryThe Member Services
Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member
experience by providing a superior level of customer service to
Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all exercise equipment and Black
Card spa amenities.
- Ensuring restrooms are clean and sanitized, stocked and clutter
free by following the routine cleaning schedule.
- Perform a comprehensive walk of all club areas; quickly fix any
safety/policy issues and address cleanliness
- Customer service background preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Moving self in different positions, including bending,
climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, and twisting, to
accomplish tasks.Why Join Planet Fitness?PhilosophyWe are here to
provide a unique environment in which anyone, and we mean anyone,
can be comfortable. A diverse, Judgement Free Zone where a lasting,
active lifestyle can be built.Our product is a tool, a means to an
end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used
by anyone. We seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment,
where everyone feels accepted and respected. We as employees take
pride in the fact that we are a non-intimidating, welcoming gym.
Unlike most traditional gyms, Planet Fitness does NOT cater towards
bodybuilders or power lifters,but is instead focused on general
fitness. We strive to provide a comfortable atmosphere for EVERYONE
in what we call the Judgement Free Zone (JFZ).Mission StatementAt
PF Supreme, weve worked hard to become one of the largest
franchisee groups in Planet Fitness, the most recognizable name in
the fitness industry. We strive to create a fun and respectful
environment, where our team of motivated individuals can learn and
grow just as quickly as our organization. Our purpose is to
continuously expand the Planet Fitness brand, better the lives of
our team with fulfilling career, and truly deliver the Judgement
Free experience to our members. We believe by being passionate in
our work and fearless in our approach, that our potential has no
limits.Job Benefits include
- Free Black Card gym membership.
- Day, evening, or overnight shifts.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Discounts on merchandise sold at the club.
- Benefits including: medical, 401k, and supplemental
- Discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, attractions,
and much more.Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.by
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Yonkers , Member Services Representative, Sales , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!